Are you looking to improve your team’s interpersonal relationships and take their skills to the next level?
Look no further than our team-building away day programme. During the morning session, groups will work together to complete a diverse set of challenges. In the afternoon, teams prepare and present a pitch for a grant to climb Mount Everest. There’s no excuse not to take your team to new heights!
Nationwide, we’re mobile!
Approx. 6- 7 hours
10 – 120+ people
Mission Everest is ideal for driving a stronger team. Think collaboration and developing self-awareness, problem solving, leadership and time management skills.
Built within an immersive story, teams hone their skills to prepare themselves for the climb Mt Everest. Expect to develop your strategies to pitch against one another, in order to win the permit to summit Mt Everest.
This is an energising, fun programme with a seriously competitive edge!
What are the benefits of this programme?
- Creative problem solving
- Self esteem boosting
- Leadership skills
- Time management skills
- Effective communication
- Large, outdoor space with vehicle access
- We require approx. half a football pitch of flat area. The ground must be suitable for activity with no obstacles or uneven ground that might cause injury.
- We provide full support and advice on selecting a location
What to wear
- Weather appropriate clothing (waterproofs/spf and sunhats, depending on the weather forecast)
- Comfortable clothing that you can move in
- Trainers (not fashionable ones!)
Included in the Experience
- Designated Course Director
- Experienced team of Trainers
- All kit and equipment to complete the activities
- Bespoke options available to incorporate your company goals
- Pre-event support and 24 hour on call support during the event
- Risk Assessments and Public Liability Insurance
Optional Extras (POA)
- Venue Finding Support
- This programme is available UK wide, please get in touch if you’d like to take Mission Everest overseas.
- The programme consists of outdoor activities, regardless of the UK weather, please come equipped!
- Timings may vary slightly depending on your team size
Not quite right for you? We offer three other flagship programmes, with the option to tailor these to meet your aims and objectives:
The Wilderness Experience
Hill and Mountain Skills Courses