Introducing the new Wilderness Expertise referral scheme: WE will pay you £200...Learn more
4 April 2023
We have decided to put environmental considerations at the heart of our business, and this extends to the kit that we use.
We’ve been thinking intentsly about this, and we choose to use Vango Scafell 300 tents exclusively, for a few reasons:
- They are lightweight, easy to pack, and spacious inside, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- The tents are fully wind and rain tested, so we know that they are waterproof, durable, reliable and easy to clean
- It’s aesthetically pleasing and professional looking to have the same type of tent lined up beautifully on campsites!
- Our Trainers and participants definitely know how to use them, and with a pitching time of ~ 5 minutes, they’re straightforward to put up when the rain is pouring down!
- By using the same model, when they’re distributed to jobs, all the parts fit with one another, so it’s easy to not have any mix ups when teams arrive at camp!
- By purchasing more of the same make and model, we can use spares from the retired set that we already have, which reduces waste
- Vango is a prestigious brand, and we trust the quality of the kit